Friday, May 27, 2016

Mapping the Universe

I realized this morning that "Mapping the Universe" is a lot of what I am doing at this site. It is similar a little to being an astronomer except that I am doing this on a different level. You could say I am a Tourist or Explorer trying to travel to and understand the universe spiritually and culturally and technically. So, for me, mapping the universe is to travel it as a soul and experience it first hand.

Early in my life by age 20 I found myself capable through prayer and diligent effort capable of traveling to the Galactic Core in my soul. I'm not the only one on earth capable of doing this by the way. Many have the capacity to do this but most won't physically survive doing this for a variety of reasons for the same reasons most of the people capable of solo sailing around the world don't do it. Because it might be dangerous and kill you. But, some of us succeed at this. By July, for example, my older daughter will have traveled completely around the world starting in San Francisco heading towards Europe and keeping on going until in July she will reach San Francisco once again. I wasn't thrilled about her doing this for a variety of reasons. But then again she is 27 years old and I have very little control of her at this point because she is a grown woman with her own ideas about life. Besides, now she is visiting friends and relatives who live in various places around the world. I find the younger generation is more world traveled than my generation was for a variety of reasons now.

Likewise as a young person I didn't want the Earth to be nuked out of existence. I had read books like "Alas Babylon"
Anytime
  1. Alas, Babylon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alas,_Babylon
    Alas, Babylon is a 1959 novel by American writer Pat Frank (the pen name of Harry Hart Frank) It was one of the first apocalyptic novels of the nuclear age and has ...
  2. Alas, Babylon [Pat Frank, David Brin] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Alas, Babylon. Those fateful words heralded the end. When a nuclear ... 

    So, I didn't want the earth to be blown out of the sky through nuclear weapons.

    As a result I learned to soul travel to meet God in the center of our Galaxy. After I went through a paradigm shift by finding myself outside my body in the desert when my arm went through the wall when I tried to turn on a bathroom light and almost had a heart attack from the shock of it. I panicked at first (because I hadn't expected this right then) wracking my brain in what I was supposed to do to survive this. I then remembered reading about how one has to walk back to their body and lie down into it once again to correct this situation so I did that. I woke up shaking from this physically. So, since I was alone in a friend's cabin in the desert I decided to pack up at about 3 am in the morning and drive back to San Diego where I lived then while I was going to college then around 1970 or 1971.

    I begged God for another experience that wouldn't terrify me so when this happened as God Granted my wish within a month or two in Rancho Bernardo I  was pleased to have my paradigm shift completed. Because no one could tell me anymore that souls were not separate from human bodies. So, I knew then I was immortal as a soul because I had discovered how to separate from my body. However, God had also shown me not to Astral project because it is not safe enough. Instead he had now shown me Bi-Location which is being more than one place(or all places in the universe at once) which is much superior to Astral Projection I found. 

    The danger of Astral projection is if you completely leave your body other entities might take over your body and not leave when you return. So, you have to protect your body by leaving part of your soul here so nothing else can enter while other parts of you are gone other places.

    So, as I used to sit on the roof while my body lay in my bed in the house I began walking around earth and exploring it. Eventually I wondered if I could go off planet and realized I could. Most people might not think of this because they might believe they would die and suffocate in space. But, here's the thing. You won't die or suffocate simply because your physical body is not leaving earth just your soul or a part of your soul.

    So, I projected myself up to Venus and as I traveled through space as a soul this was great. Space didn't feel any different than being on earth except the view was amazing. When I got to Venus I knew it was 600 to 800 degrees there but I also  knew this wouldn't hurt my soul. I also discovered other beings in souls who were remnants of when humanoids like us once lived there (likely our ancestors when the sun wasn't as hot as it is now. This is likely before Maldek and Mars had humanoids living there. And way before 65 million years ago when Maldek (the Asteroid Belt planet)  was blown up by a nuclear war there and this also blew most of the atmosphere off of Mars too. So, people had to either leave the solar system and go back to where humanoids lived before or they had to colonize earth which was the last habitable planet with water and air for them to breathe in the solar system.

    The Soul people on Venus that live there told me to go into the sun and that the Sun people (plasma beings) would send me somehow to the center of the Galaxy to meet God. Everyone treated me well like I was a tourist in India or China for example. Since I was a soul pilgrim on a quest they all helped me like people often help each other on earth.

    Remember this is 1971 so I have had a long time to think about all these experiences and to have many more while soul traveling since then.

    I did as the Venus Soul people said and went into the sun and it didn't burn me in my soul body but instead felt warm like a hot tub experience in a spa. So, it felt good and warm to be there.

    The Plasma people in the sun (they have the same type of soul that we do by the way and the same as the Venus soul people too) put me in a chair or throne and I was blown to the center of the Galaxy.

    At this point you have to realize that absolutely nothing is the same as being in the solar system. It's sort of like you get on a plane and instantaneously you are in India or China with completely different things going on on all levels. 

    So, my first surprise was that God didn't exist as I knew it there. There were beings one could describe as Gods but it was more like the Greek or Norse pantheon of Gods. Where there were many related Gods who mostly just had 1,000,000 IQ or more and basically never died.

    I asked them why they didn't come to the Solar System and they said it was difficult for them to come here and survive this far out on the edge of the galaxy and that human beings were one of the few intelligent species that could actually live and adapt that far out on the edge of the galaxy because we are so adaptable more than most intelligent species are.

    The "Gods" I met like I say reminded me more of the Greek and Norse Pantheon of Gods more than anything else.

    They told me their species builds Galaxies.

    The didn't just build this one they built all galaxies.

    But, a family of Gods (I call them Creators) because they create galaxies runs each Galaxy and one of their ancestors created that galaxy.

    So, this is how I got to how Galaxies are like farms built by Creators because that is the closest analogy to what humans do here on earth.

    They take dark matter or dark fluid (96% of the universe) then separate matter from anti-matter and create a matter galaxy and then the other side of this is an anti-matter galaxy if you went through the black hole and could survive it the anti-matter galaxy would be there in another dimension than a matter one. An Anti-matter galaxy can only exist in an anti-matter dimension just like matter can only exist in a matter dimension.

    However, dark matter and dark fluid don't really exist in either a matter dimension or an anti-matter dimension which is why scientists here on earth are having such a hard time finding it and dealing with it. 

    Because it doesn't have ANY of the properties of matter Physic or Anti-matter physics but it's own unique properties.

    So, you cannot find Dark matter or dark fluid with matter physics at all. You would have to start from scratch and develop physics for dark matter first to find it and understand it.

    The leaders I spoke with of the present Milky Way Galaxy told me all this. What I found odd about all this was to my timing I was gone overnight from earth one night. However, my experiences there to me were about 1 years time.

    You might say, "How is this possible?"

    Well, my way of putting it would be Shakespeare's: "There are more things in heaven and earth than have ever been thought of in your philosophy, Horatio."

    There is a whole lot going on more than most people understand.

    In fact I was also told that humans are sparks of the creators. What I mean by this is they are the souls that live within us as humans here on earth. 

    So, it makes sense that we call them Gods even though they are more like the human in Avatar to us that inhabits a 10 to 12 foot lifeform of a blue alien who meets a female blue alien on another world.

    So, the movie Avatar says a lot about what we actually are as souls inhabiting these bodies on earth.

    Because the "Gods" or Creators don't usually die they just tend to get bored with being alive.

    So, it could be said that the only thing that kills them is boredom. So, when they get old they inhabit human bodies and other types of intelligent life in the universe as a way to experience mortality which makes them value living more once again.

    Even though I first experienced all this in 1971 I'm still trying to more fully understand it and have been amazed as one by one all the things I was told I have found to be true through the years.

    So, when I now share all this with you I realize this is all actually true. So, what I'm doing here at this site is mapping the universe for you all to read about and to meditate and experience and to pray about if you wish.

    So, does God Exist?

    I asked the Galactic Sentience(the present ruler of the Milky Way Galaxy) about this and he doesn't want to be quoted for a variety of reasons.

    He said worshiping him as a God is about like worshiping the President of the United States or the Pope as God. It isn't really useful but some beings do this.

    IF you asked him yourself he might say that it is possible that there might be something like God in this whole universe.

    So, there are God like beings in this Galaxy and all galaxies that almost never die ever and who live in unknown matter (dark matter and dark fluid) without time or space but who are also capable of living in both matter and anti-matter universes too and maybe other universes than that. But, worshiping them as Gods would be sort of like worshiping a movie star or President of the U.S. or other country or the Pope or the Dalai Lama as a God.

    You might do this and find this useful or not depending upon you as a person here on earth.

    By God's Grace

No comments: