My parents taught me this adage as a child. However, I had to prove it for myself as I grew up to really understand the full power of this.
So, in the end what your consciousness does your physical life does too. People who understand this fully often have good lives. People who don't often are not happy in their lives.
We are all sort of like engineers and architects of our own lives. And what we choose to think about takes us where our lives actually go.
If our lives are consumed with revenge and hate. we are moving towards and early death.
If our lives are consumed with jealousy of others this is one of the surest paths to failure in life.
However, if our lives are about what we love in life and how we can pursue these dreams, then we might have a chance to actually live our dreams to the point where we actually CHOOSE to survive past 30 on into old age.
Every moment of life we are either choosing life or death. There is no moment where this is not true.
So, if you want to be alive for your children and grandchildren CHOOSE LIFE and then teach them to CHOOSE LIFE too!
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Armour Thyroid medicine
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Wikipedia: Cyberwarfare
- Wikipedia on the best 9 military drones in the world: one articles opinion
- Smart killer robots: China’s military future could rest on artificial intelligence
- REVIEW 9 best military drones in the world
- List of cyberattacks as of July 12th 2018
- What a coded web page can look like