Monday, February 26, 2018

Hundreds are learning to diagnose illnesses: Soon Thousands will be learning this new diagnostics tool

Until 2013 I had never met ANYONE who was clairvoyant in diagnosing illnesses. Then I went to Santa Fe, New Mexico a week or two ago now and at least 10 people were pointed out to me that could successfully do this including my own oldest daughter. This summer I will also be trained in this too.

Some of these people pointed out to me have also learned how to kill lyme disease and AIDS on the Spot too.

How does this work?

First you need one person: Master JOHN DOUGLAS of Australia who could diagnose illnesses clairvoyantly successfully: and sometimes able to kill Lyme disease and AIDS on the spot permanently. But, here's the thing:

Diseases unknown to modern medicine are coming forward that doctors have never seen before and don't know how to diagnose. So, the angels are bringing forth an answer so everyone doesn't have to die all over the world from these new diseases.

I myself just last night unexpectedly saw what an illness looks like inside a person and was as surprised as I was when I found myself outside my body as a 20 or 21 year year old when my arm went through a wall trying to turn on a light switch because I thought I was still in my body and wasn't. It's a little unsettling when you suddenly can do something you never did before without warning. But, when it happens you have to adapt to your new abilities. Because once they arrive likely they aren't going away either.

So, as potential people who are already clairvoyant in other ways accept that they can learn this ability too, diagnostics of previously unheard of diseases (and known ones too) will change not only here in the U.S. but also all over the world.

The most important thing with any disease is proper diagnosis and the U.S. has always been this place. Treatment is another thing entirely and your best treatment might be anywhere on earth.

But, until you can define exactly what is happening to you, often your life is put on hold until you can.

So, this is a breakthrough of life itself for thousands to millions and then billions of people all over the world!

By God's Grace

No comments: