Because if he did he would be killed by Putin or the modern day version of the KGB now called the FSB.
This is a really simple answer. So, if you were in Manafort's shoes likely you would be trying to plead your innocence because it is the ONLY choice you have if you want to stay alive.
Basically, Manafort knows way to much to be allowed by Putin to stay alive if he starts talking about any of this.
I think it is important for people to understand this. In some ways the same is true for Trump. If he told the truth to the American people he might not be killed but members of his immediate family would be by Putin. This appears to be the case for both Manafort and his family and for Trump and his family.
This is my point of view as an intuitive.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits