What do I mean by this?
If I write anything my wife or my daughters or my son or some friends of mine might know what I'm talking about most or all of the time. But, if you haven't known me personally during my life you might not understand completely where I'm coming from as a writer.
This would be best understood by people who grew up in the 1950s and 1960s like I did who had friends who went to college and also who had friends who went to the Viet Nam war as soldiers.
So, the 1950s through the 1970s probably are the most important thing to know about me other than meeting my children and my present wife.
So, what I"m saying here about blogging is that when you write or compile an article for a blog it is sort of like raising up a flag to see who salutes it. As an intuitive I can sense how people react to any article I write or compile or comment upon. So, if an article doesn't have the desired effect on people I usually delete the article within 24 hours.
Some articles are very very therapeutic for me to write but I delete them even without publishing them because it wouldn't be appropriate to publish them.
And then sometimes my angels say: "You need to delete this one or that one also."
So, what remains is often useful to readers all over the world as a result.
By God's Grace
Note: It's important to have ethics and discernment in a blog if you intend to continue your blog potentially for years like I have this one.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!