I met a lady who was the girlfriend of a Lomi Lomi master in Kauai, Hawaii who was from Norway in October 2017. Her son was a champion Norewegian Snowboarder that likely was going to be in the Olympics this year. The way they think is different than other countries regarding winter sports. Winter sports and having fun being in the snow is just a major part of Norwegian culture and pride. So, this is the best way to look at it. Winter sports are just a fun way to stay alive and have a reason to live and stay healthy and be happy in Norway. It makes complete sense to me. Also, one of my older daughter's best friends has dual citizenship of Norway and U.S. citizenship. What this means in real time is that she got a free college education in Norway, Iceland and Dublin, Ireland as a result. So, people with dual Norwegian and U.S. citizenship often have the best of both worlds.
Begin quote from:
Why Is Tiny Norway Totally Dominating the Winter Olympics?The Olympics are supposed to be the purest distillation of the athletic ideal: Competitors from across the world meet in one city to vie for world domination, or something like that. After a week and a half of the Pyeongchang Games, our new sports overlords come from Norway.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!