Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.
Monday, February 26, 2018
Santa Barbara may get hit with Rainstorm today
We were hit pretty hard (thank God) with rain for about 3 or 4 hours this morning. But, Santa Barbara, even though it needs the rain too (we are in the SF BAy area about 35% of normal rain right now by the way), in Santa Barbara it could also spell another disaster there, likely not as bad as the last one in Montecito. Luckily, if it hits hard there like it did here, people are awake now and might evacuate in time to avoid harm to anyone this time, even though it could bring more damage to properties in the Montecito area. It depends upon how much grass and shrubbery and trees grew back since they were devastated before in mudslides and flash flooding last time caused by the loss of vegetation in the huge Thomas Fire.