Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
Monday, February 26, 2018
Vaccines are a paradox
The paradox of vaccines is that though they allow more people to be alive than before, they also suppress general immune systems by I would say at least 50% per person. So, in order to have more people live they live with a much less healthy immune system than those who did survive up until vaccinations were invented.
Example, My burst appendix absolutely could NOT be diagnosed in a good emergency room because I had NONE of the symptoms of people who have been vaccinated.
I had NO fever. I had no elevated white cell count. And I also found out that in the old days before appendixes were taken out people either survived burst appendixes or appendicitis's without an operation. And my best friends father was one of these who survived without an operation. So, it appears at least 50% of those people not vaccinated lived through burst appendixes or appendicitises without ANY operation.
So, it is possible I could have lived without an operation too. But, no one told me this because they didn't know this either. So, now I have a hernia caused by my burst appendix operation that I have to live with for the rest of my life.
VaccineVaccines best way to stop spread of epidemics, experts say