Monday, May 28, 2018

Heart healing I have experienced myself

I began to go to healing conferences in 2013 in Portland because my daughter and her boyfriend then were interested in Master John Douglas starting then from Australia. I had many good experiences but not a full healing like I experienced about 1 year ago now. I was at one of Master John's healing conferences in San Jose, California near the Airport there and went in for my private session with him. I had wanted him to address a serious hernia I was dealing with as a result of emergency burst appendix surgery in 2015. However, he looked at my heart and said "Your body isn't feeding your heart!" which I completely understood what that meant and so I said to God: "I give all self hate to God regarding my last divorce in 1994." I felt the hate release out of the cells of my heart and body at the time. However, I hadn't ever had a full heart healing like this ever before so I continued to take my lisinopril for my heart which began to poison me. (Because I had been healed and didn't know it. This was on a Thursday and I had experienced all sorts of problems for 4 days with my lisinopril. Finally, my daughter who is intuitive like me said, "Dad, I think you got healed and you need to stop taking lisinopril!" I tried what she said and she was right. I felt 100% better when I stopped taking my heart medicine and no problems ever since. I went to get a heart sonogram and sure enough my heart compression went from 40% to 46% which meant I didn't need to take heart medicine anymore.

This greatly changed my life and made it easier in many many ways.

by God's Grace

recently I visited Master John Douglas in Santa Fe, New Mexico at a conference there and told him what had happened last may. He said, "let's get your heart compression up to 60% if we can okay?"

Of course I said "Yes!"

By God's Grace


No comments: