Monday, May 28, 2018

Cars are a man made Crystalline based type of Lifeform

Yes. It's true they also are plastic and electricity and often combustion engines or electric battery operated or hybrids. But, in the end they are all man made lifeforms.

The same is true of all planes and man operated machinery as well as all robots and AI and digital based units from mainframe computers to Ipads to Iphones and all cell phones and smart phones on earth.

However, the clearest types of communication generally will come from naturally occuring crystals dug up from the earth in various . places around the world from Quartz Crystals to diamonds. They each have their own types of consciousness naturally occuring.

My first deep understanding of all this began around 1980 to 1985 when I studied the Medicine path with  Charlie Thom and other medicine men and women in the early 1980s. It started one day when I had moved to the San Francisco Bay area so our children could return to school and not be home schooled on independent study anymore and we had bought a business in the greater San Francisco Bay area. I was really despondent and missing my remote beautiful life in the Mountains on our 2 1/2 acres in the Mount Shasta Area where we had built an A-Frame to live and home school our children in 1980.

I was upset enough to consider jumping off a cliff one day because I missed my mountain lifestyle. As I contemplated this the rocks of the cliffs started to talk to me and I thought this was very strange. When I returned to Sweat with Charlie Thom, then a Karuk Medicine man who lived then in Happy Camp, California, I asked him about the Rock People talking to me. I said, "Do you ever speak with the Rock people?" He said, "My people have spoken with the rock people for hundreds and likely thousands of years. Don't you see the rock people we bring into the sweat lodge once we heat them on the fire and put water and herbs on them to be in Mother Earth's Womb once again and to be reborn in the Sweat Lodge?"

This was a revelation to me because I realized I was now a part of a Karuk and Native American Tradition that spanned the whole U.S. and all of North, South and Central America!

I stopped feeling strange about these experiences and here I would like to share what the rock people conveyed to me on the cliff.

They said things like:"We're sorry you are suffering but you are needed here on the planet. So, you need to stay alive for the future of earth."

Also, they spoke to me like one would speak to a small child or flower or rose bush or something like that. I asked them how old they were and how long they had been aware.

They said that they had been around here millions of years and saw people much like we see flowers as temporary things that are beautiful but don't live very long. They were very wise and wanted me to continue talking to them. They seemed to say that our Telepathic conversations would continue the rest of our lives. And they were right.

After I spoke with Charlie Thom about all this I found I gave myself permission to continue to speak with Rocks and Trucks and cars and planes and ships too as well as living Crystals mined from the earth all over the world.

First, they never lied to me whenever I asked for something.
2nd, they seemed to know what the past, present and future would bring.

In other words if I asked a plane if it was going to crash it would tell me what was going to happen on the flight I was taking and it happened just like the plane said.

One time I asked the plane from Palm Springs to San Jose what was going to happen?

The plane said, "It will be very turbulent and bumpy but we won't crash and you and your family will not be injured or die."

The plane was exactly right.

However, what really happened to me was kind of funny.

First i had a window seat and looked out the window of the plane and saw another plane on our wing. I looked across the aisle and said to another passenger a man: "I'm worried because we have a plane on our right wing." He said, "That's really bad because we have a plane on our left wing too." We both were pilots so we realized just how potentially bad this could be while landing at San Jose Airport.

Before we knew it the plane went straight up into the air on it's tail and everyone in the plane was screaming but me and my wife. My wife asked: "Fred, are we going to crash?" I said, "NO. I asked the planet and it said major turbulence but no crash. And what was funny was my 2 1/2 year old daughter kept saying "Whoopie! Whoopie! Whoopie! and ever since she has just loved riding on the Roller coasters for some reason.

So, some people nervously laughed at my daughters whoops of joy! While others threw up in throw up bags if they had them. Eventually the plane's nose dropped and we were okay once again.

My wife asked the stewardess and captain what had happened. It turned out a small plane taking pictures or movies and flown up within 50 to 100 feet of the plane underneath that we were on and the pilot with a plane on each wing had no choice but to go straight up to miss the plane.

So, ever since then I keep asking planes and cars and buses and ships what is going to happen while I'm on board, especially with my family. None of them have EVER steered me wrong!

No comments: