Sunday, May 27, 2018

The latest HTML anomaly I have encountered using robotic AI for HTML composition

The latest thing to happen worth mentioning is that when I write with no pictures I am quoting from another source there is a demarkation that actually works when I write. But, I noticed after quoting pictures of SRF Lake Shrine that the software no longer recognized a right border properly and cut off a lot of what I was writing. You can still get the general idea of what I was saying so I'm going to leave it for now the way it is. However, as someone actually operating a blog this sort of thing is obviously annoying because we all want the best output we can get from every web page we are involved in creating.

So, I thought I would share this latest anomaly caused by "I'm not sure what exactly within the pictures programming from wherever they were quoted from. (likely Google images).

I'm more interested in giving written words begin quote from or end quote from because that is more about protecting oneself from plagiarism. It is hard to always give credit for all pictures without confusing the heck out of your readers by wondering what it is you are giving credit to or for.

No comments: