Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Jesus and Saint Germain as 2 of the Chohans of Earth as Brothers

Related imageThis was painted by Charles Sindelar and I saw the original in the White Temple when I was a child for this painting about the same time I met his wife that was still living in the 1950s when I was a child.

The basic Idea is that The Great Divine Director (The Lord Maha Chohan) was both their Paramguru (their master's master) Jesus was Saint Germain's Guru or Master when he incarnated as Saint Francis of Asisi and as Milarepa in Tibet. I was with Saint Germain during both these lifetimes and I also was a Roman Centurian near Jesus and was his student at the time of the Crucifiction then.

So, I have memories of a lot of lifetimes in the last 2000 years. When I went to India and Nepal I became aware of even more lifetimes and then when I went to England to the Tower of London I became aware of even more lifetimes.

However, you have to be very very careful tuning into past lifetimes.

God has given me a prayer to protect myself regarding all this:

Here it is:

Dear God: "Please show me what I need to know from my past lifetimes in the past, present and future of the universe. However, I don't need to experience things like being beheaded or drowning or things like that that might make me dysfunctional in this lifetime. So, please share with me what I need to know in this lifetime regarding all the people I will meet around the world or on other planets during this lifetime."

Thank you God!

Amen!

No comments: