Monday, May 21, 2018

Values and ethics and Mores as an Intuitive

 If you are an intuitive the hardest part is finding common ground.

What I mean by this is if you are talking with someone finding common ground for me at least is very easy. The problem becomes if you are being telepathic with someone as gifted as yourself. Then this can get very tricky.

I had two experiences with this this week. The first was with a restaurant owner which I realized was completely enlightened by what he said to me. I had gone outside to make a telephone call and he said to me when I came back (never having said anything to him before) "Welcome Back!" which I knew was a reference to me almost dying recently which is something a fellow enlightened person would say understanding this just meeting another enlightened type of being. This shocked me at the time because I wasn't ready for this. Later, he telepathically spoke to me hours later and I realized I had been right that he was fully enlightened. However, the timing of the conversation wasn't perfect for me as I was just waking up the next morning.

Then I also met a healer who was very enlightened as a healer and I found this difficult because I could speak with her fine and set up useful boundaries but then I found myself telepathic even at a distance with her and this I found kind of confusing over time. At first, it was okay but then again she was at least 20 years younger than I and of course had slightly different values and boundaries than I did and this always can cause problems in a slight way.

So, being polite in a way for all concerned when you meet another intuitive can be very very tricky mostly because we don't have mores or ethics set up in our societies to actually deal with any of this in any kind of useful or formal way. Hopefully, over the next 100 years where almost everyone that survives becomes an intuitive (just because this is where this is going) all this will be better worked out over the next 100 years or so.

Why will most people be intuitives over the next 100 years?

Because if you aren't an intuitive how do you expect to survive what is coming this century?

So, mostly the people left alive 100 years from now will have to be intuitives just to navigate and survive what is now coming for all life on earth.

IF you can't see the problems coming how can you survive them?

No comments: