Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Grace and Frankie: Season 1 episode 6: The Earthquake

IF you have never seen anyone freak out during an earthquake you've got to see this one. It's true even some Californians who have been in really big Earthquakes like the 1971 Sylmar Quake (by the way the 1971 quake is the one that scared the living s--- out of me too). I thought it was a nuke going off it was so bad and so long as my head banged against the wall and pictures fell off the walls and broke on the floor and all sorts of things broke before Dawn that morning. I was 23 when the big one in 1971 hit and this was the worst earthquake I've ever been in. I really really don't want to experience anything like that ever again in my life, hopefully. IF you had been in it it would have given you nightmares too. My ex-wife with her first husband woke up to all their college books on shelves around their bed coming down on top of them and hurting them and their bedroom window blew out and all the telephone poles came down on their street and some of the cars were moving above 50 to 100 feet back and forth that were parked on the street outside.

Well, anyway. This shows Frankie really freaking out but Grace (played by Jane Fonda) (on Netflix) quakes don't bother her. But, if you have ever been in a really really big one where people die it's a whole lot different than the ones that rumble but don't kill anyone.

No comments: