Sunday, May 27, 2018

Right mindful compassion And "DEEP ADAPTABILITY"

I was thinking deeply about this today and these are the two qualities that likely will see the most people through to survival and prospering in this century.

You might say: "Why isn't it people who are violent and able to defend themselves?"

Well. "If you are like this there is always someone bigger or stronger that is more than willing to kill you."

It's always like this: "The infinite Macho syndrome" where everyone like this kills each other.

So, it is more likely that if you walk away from a fight that you will live to fight another day.

This isn't always true but often it is true.

Also, if you are an intuitive in an emergency (where people's lives are at stake) I have no problem going into an offenders mind and changing them at a motivational level.

When people are going to die. You have to do something. This is a given.

Normally, I'm all for free will except where people are about to die and there is something you can do about this through prayer or by God allowing you to change things at a very deep level.

By God's Grace

Also, some intuitives can also change the very time and space of a situation without any technical devices at all...

I have seen this done more than once.

By God's Grace

Here is one experience I had during the 1980s.  I was driving south on 101 near Gilroy and Morgan Hill. All these teenagers (too many for this highly decorated VW Bug) were driving at high speed passing everyone. All of a sudden the overweight VW Bug made a bad choice and was spinning like a top on the freeway and they all were going to die. A hand reached out of my head and grabbed the VW Bug and set it right in it's lane on the freeway. Things like this happen if you are an intuitive in emergencies I have noticed.

What likely happened:

Is that people in all the cars around me did not want to die and begged God to stop this potential massacre of everyone on the freeway and God chose me to be the instrument of saving at least 20 lives in this situation. The kids in the VW looked like they had been struck by lightning and were screaming still when we drove by them once it had stabilized and they were driving at a normal speed in their lane on the freeway there.

I'm not sure if they stopped or what happened after that. I had done my job.

By God's Grace

No comments: