Friday, May 25, 2018

To European Union readers

I personally collect no information at all (other then through blogger.com) how many visitors to my site daily weekly, monthly yearly etc. I put NO cookies at all at this site. However, I cannot always vouch for either blogger.com or from articles I quote from online. It might be possible that some of them are embedding cookies in what I quote for you. But I have no way of knowing because I don't compose my site in HTML directly, robotic AI does it all for me. So, I don't try to compose (AT ALL) personally in HTML anymore.

Why?

Because it would take 90% or more time to blog here if I did and I likely would choose to stop blogging at that point. At present if I have the time I try to put 1 hour up to about 4 hours a day on this blog. But, many times because of health or traveling that isn't possible so I do it when I can.

Some days I find a lot of very interesting articles and some days not so much. So, I share what I think is valuable to me thinking what is valuable to me might be valuable to you as well worldwide.

No comments: