Thursday, May 31, 2018

I have really been enjoying watching "The Crown" on Netflix

This series is just so well done that it is a pleasure to watch with really good action set to historical events even with Winston Churchill as Prime Minister when Queen Elizabeth first becomes the Queen after her father the King  passes away. At this point I'm watching the late 1940s through about 1952 in the earlier episodes of history.

Another series I like but don't like to watch alone is "Stranger Things" also on Netflix. This isn't one I like to watch alone at all. About 1 1/2 years ago my wife and I watched the first season and at first it was fun but the last few episodes of the first season were a little hard for my wife and I to watch (as we are not horror fans) but Stranger things is sort of like if you combined "Goonies" in the 1980s with "Super 8" and combined that with maybe "Twilight Zone" in a series or something like that. I suppose it is more scary than "Super 8" at times.

So, don't watch this thing alone. It turned out after I showed my son "Stranger Things" this week he binge watched last night the first 7 episodes of season 1. So, we watched the last episode of Season 1 and the first episode of Season 2 together tonight.  Great Fun! But like I said don't watch this alone for most of you!

No comments: