I think Trump is symptomatic of a Technological Singularity Gone Awry. The loss of privacy. The loss of human rights in a corrupting underhanded way through the seduction of Technology against the most vulnerable of our people worldwide. Facebook is a prime example of the seduction of those vulnerable who are not technologists who fully understand the consequences. Or they do understand the consequences and like my daughters in their 20s say things like "Oh. You don't have any privacy left anyway. So, why not use Facebook?"
That's like saying "Oh you are bleeding so you don't need a bandage to stop the bleeding."
(Which is just an admission that we are now in a Technological Singularity out of control!)
Or it means that many of us are just so addicted to technology through places like Facebook that we cannot live without it no matter what like someone addicted to drugs.
Or more likely it means both things.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …