Monday, July 16, 2018

A useful meditation

I wish I could say this meditation is for everyone. Maybe it is. It has given me peace in my life. I came up with this after learning to soul travel when I asked around 2 to 5 years of age of God that I be allowed to soul travel I was given permission to do this all over the universe by an Archangel by age 20. This was one way I survived my 20s.

After I traveled the galaxy including going to the galactic core and meeting the present leader of the Creator Species who build galaxies like we humans build farms to feed their children, I came back to my body on earth and was very surprised at the beings I found that were very different in every respect than beings I met on earth.

Over the next 10 years I realized that the only reason I could be soul traveling all over the Galaxy or beyond was if the physical universe was ONLY inside the mind of God and not really physically real to begin with. As I became more and more convinced of this I realized I was already everywhere because of this.

My meditation became experiencing myself everywhere with God all the time.

Why?

Because as an older person being afraid of dying is often a problem for people who live in fear.

I choose not to live in fear. Instead I choose to live in God and so I experience myself throughout the universe as an ongoing meditation. By doing this if my body passed away at some point I would already be at peace everywhere with God.

IF you find this useful as a meditation ongoing then good.

By God's Grace

No comments: