Saturday, July 14, 2018

As you can see my second attempt at creating a compilation of drone articles like I did in 2013 isn't very successful

So, maybe a better way might be to take all the pictures of military drones one by one as individual articles. This way at least you can actually read all the articles or most of them. When I tried to load some of them they didn't load right when I compiled them in sequence left to right top line first then next left to right and on and on. When you click on a picture often there is a "Visit" site available to click on. Sometimes it leads to a video but often it leads to an article that I can share with you easier than videos. So, it is the articles I'm trying to share with you at present regarding worldwide drones being developed and sold around the world now.

No comments: