Sunday, July 15, 2018

I had to delete the first version of 9 best military drones in the world: Continued Part 2



So, on the counters it likely deleted many of the people who read the first version. I had to delete the first version because when the MQ-9 Reaper was putting itself vertically for 1000 or more lines it became much easier to delete the old version than to try to clean up the first version. What I did was to save all the parts that didn't display vertically. It would have taken about 1/2 hour or more otherwise to delete the vertical letters the way it was going. Thanks.

When you are a blogger often you reach programming places where (you can't get there from here) because of various software craziness you face. Though I find it interesting (sort of like playing a chess game) to do this and to ferret out a way forward no matter what not everyone is like me who is challenged by such a chore. So, I'm always having to think of back doors and ways to do things without having to resort to going back and totally reworking the HTML into something entirely different.

I'm trying to save time mostly by staying in an Artificial intelligence Compose mode where coders work automatically. This saves me likely 90%  of my time when I could be doing something else. It isn't a perfect science and in some ways it is as much an art as a science to make things work at all.

I'm finding it is sort of discouraging the way software is changing and it doesn't help bloggers at all or likely Vloggers either. So, as time goes on it becomes more and more difficult to blog, compile and quote anything at all. So, I continue because I have been doing this since 1999 and since I was forced to retire then it is a discipline sort of like a meditation that helps me keep going.

When you are retired you have to keep moving or you are under a  gravestone I find. There are people who move on and travel and blog and visit their friends and climb mountains and ride motorcycles and ski and snorkel all over the world and then there are gravestones or little mounds of cremation ashes in the forests or in the oceans various places. This appears to be the choice when people retire.

I choose to keep interested, keep traveling, keep visiting my friends, keep skiing and snorkeling and riding my dualsport motorcycle while I'm still around. I made it to 70 so far and my father in law passed away at 98 this year and was still flying me around in his V tail Beechcraft Bonanza into his mid 80s still. You've got to keep moving not to be ashes or under a gravestone somewhere.

No comments: