Saturday, July 14, 2018

My idea was to take the images and drill into websites from the images

I'm not sure how much time this will take or whether I will stay committed to this project or what at this point. However, I thought it might be interesting to get a page of images regarding military drones all over the world. Then to click on these images which often brings up websites connected to these images. Then to quote a compiled article about individual types of military drones around the world.

There could be many obstacles in compiling such an article on multiple levels but I thought I would give it a try to see what I could come up with. Especially because of this one article:
Oct 2, 2014

In other words 24,693 people have 
visited an article I compiled around
2013 regarding the drones then.
So, this article might serve better
my present reader audience world
wide too. Also, it might be interesting
to see what new things are going on
worldwide.
24693

No comments: