Friday, July 13, 2018

People don't know what to expect

I was watching the last few episodes again of Westworld the 2nd season with my daughter visiting from Portland. And the title to this article is my response to this series.

For me, the HBO Series is likely somewhat prescient in that I was talking with my son about how robots could actually "take over the world" and he said that a worldwide wifi from satellites like GPS satellites where they replaced humans with robots that were duplicates of the humans would be how this actually could be done.

This in itself is creepy to even think about but technologically this actually could be done if someone wanted to and they had enough money to do this like a China or Russia or the U.S.

So, the title to this article is accurate because: "People won't know what to expect when this kind of attack on mankind begins.

IT may have already begun 2 or 3 years ago already and most people who sort of still live in the 1950s or before worldwide are clueless and also completely defenseless as well.

"Unless you understand the psychology of what or who is attacking you will usually be defeated."

This is pretty similar to what I read in "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu, from China.

No comments: