Saturday, July 21, 2018

Scanning for "Time Line" in some of my writings

As I reached the top of the hill and went under the trees I felt myself being prepared for withdrawal out of my normal time line. It has happened so many times now since I was in my mother's womb that I have been conditioned to acceptance of these experiences. Withou this long term training, most likely I would have died of fright like many used to when taken out of their home times. This was especially true of people in past centuries in low tech or no tech centuries until better methods were developed by Arcane and Elohar's cultures in 7000+ AD.
The PROCESS all started (formally at least) with President Eisenhower at Muroc Air Base. However, now it is called Edward's Air Force Base. The process started when I was about 4 years old. Anyway, so much for the history lesson.
To return to the present experience the people picking me up are old friends now from 7000 years in the future of earth. However, it is no longer on our timeline as the world war that leaves Asia, all the pacific area including North and South America uninhabitable for thousands of years has been prevented. This unthinkable war caused their timeline. Thank God for the relief of the suffering for billions born and yet unborn.
The war was recently prevented by King Interlaken through General Ragna and the King's Seer, Elohar, as well as the time crew and many volunteer taken near their deaths from the battlefields of the actual war as it was happenning. There is still a danger that other wars may happen because the new timeline we exist on is untested. We are all testing the envelope so to speak of this new timeline we are presently on.
It was possible to maintain the world war timeline while still creating the new one. This was done in order to facilitate the long term survival of the human race should one timeline be attacked from beyond earth. In the rare case of something happening to destroy earth in either timeline one timeline would still exist to maintain Earth human and genetics intact on Earth. This would only happen in a situation where the Galaxy would not allow time to be repaired because of standing regional galactic treaties.
Anyway, back to my story of today. I reached the top of the hill on my cross country skis and felt the mind touch of first contact with Elohar. Later Ragna made his presence known. Elohar consciously enters my present mindset of this moment and time before she makes contact. This is so I don't just get scared to death and fall down the hill on my skis and maybe run into a tree or something. Anyway, Elohar is very very smooth with me because she still embraces all her memories of being my mother in this life I presently live.
As I prepare to be picked up I have a conversation knowing full well that Elohar, Ragna and the whole crew Might be listening in order to reacquaint them with my present mindset, thought and speech patterns. It may have been a long time in their personal real times since they saw me last. To reacquaint them with me is only polite. However, for me it has only been weeks or months since my last contact.
My mind heart conversation went something like this. I said, "Please don't let me age this six month stay away from my family." The response was, "This isn't a problem because we put your body in stasis and create a duplicate body that we call a "upir" or (Your Peer) to live the 6 months in real time. Then all the memories and biology are reintegrated into your present body. This is done is such a way that no aging mentally, emotionally or physically is registered on your present body. This is standard procedure in our time culture. If we did anything else people would be suspicious when we returned 6 months older each time to our own home times."

Arcane said, "I know Jonathan as we are the same soul in two bodies. I have not yet met the gracious King Interlaken who is as I now see another body of our groups souls accomplishments.
King Interlaken was obviously taken with how quick Arcane was at his first meeting with him.
KIng Interlaken said, "So good to see you again before I first met you in 7000+ AD."
Arcane said, "I know this is awkward because of the present disjointedness of time but after all this is an emergency. My biocom has scanned forward in time and ascertained the problem. The Galactic Time Guard has already deliberated in this time over a year on the problem. We have decided to reinstall you as King with no memory at all of this. You will go back to your shower and the meteor will be moved. In this way we won't have to prevent the births of all the leaders on the offending planets. we can then simply remove all memory of earth from all people including all leaders on those planets and then take them to another time line.
A sigh was audible from King Interlaken, "My people of earth will never know this pain of loss then?"
Arcane said, "That is correct!"
"When will this take place?" said King Interlaken.
Arcane said, "I think you should continue your party on Maui and Kauai. I have been authorized to join you and Elohar and Ragna and several others that have been damaged by this encounter and attack. I need to work with them to help heal them back to their original selves. Ragna is the only one who will have to maintain memories of these events in some form. So I will have to work with him the most."
King Interlaken said, "Thank the Galactic Government for me in allowing me to not have to remember my death and the deaths of the royal family.
"Your wish will be granted." Said Arcane, "It will be much better for all concerned that none of you save Ragna have any memories of this at all."
King Interlaken had his mind on other things. After a lovely sumptuous dinner King Interlaken suggested that take a holographic trip deep into the past. He told the whole group of friends and family gathered there that he had sent a holographic camera crew back to the times of T-Rex, velociraptors and pteradactyls. Everyone got pretty excited, especially because no one from the 21st century knew whether the dinosaurs had fur, feathers or were bare like most reptiles. When they arrived in the times of the dinosaurs courtesy of the holographic images they found a little of everything, fur, feathers and bare depending on where on earth the different species lived and how each variation of each species had adapted to each different area. They visited North America and Asia because on their time line no humans had lived on either continent for almost 5000 years.(more later) Since you and I now live on a second time line and since that nuclear war has been prevented, hopefully humans will continue to live all over earth in our timeline.
August 10, 2003 Victoria
Hawk showed up on the elevator tonight and said, "Have a good night!" I said, "Have a good evening!" as he was experiencing his evening and I was experiencing my night in reality. With that he ushered in the next phase of my life.
For when I showered off after swimming in the basement pool at the hotel I realized my old life had ended and my youngest son had grown up and gotten married and had moved away. I wasn't 25 and I wasn't even 50 anymore. I was 55 with all the wealth of knowledge and experience of all those years behind me. I didn't have to fall apart like people do sometimes when their kids grow up, get married and move away from their area. Life changes and so must we all. "Change or Die!" Life goes on with us or without us. I will choose to be proactive and move on, make new friends, live and have fun!"
I found out within 24 hours that Hawk and Free like to frequent the Crystal Hotel next door and have since it was built. They have found it very useful for both recreational and security purposes.
We're now staying at the Marriott on the waterfront of Seattle. Beautiful weather. The bellman commented on how much the weather has changed over the last 5 years. He mentioned he had just graduated from one of the Colorado Universities. There was a feeling of discontinuity from him. As if he had graduated into a world that was no longer welcoming college grads because of the economic hard times.
Hawk gave me his trademark wave from a parachute pulled by a speedboat nearby. As I watched out of my 6th story view window I thought of his precision timing. I thought of how he had had to arrange to be flying when I would be looking out of the window. Professional time travelers never cease to amaze me. They are good at things we in our times would not even begin to comprehend. Certain hazards they are allowed to change and other hazards they must leave in place so all time lines don't collapse under their weight. I can now see why billions of years have been spent studying time lines and what can be safely changed and what cannot.
Though I experience myself as a Seer I don't see myself as a technical time changer. Even though it is a matter of semantics, I realize. It is still how I see things. I guess I believe that God gave me the gift of second sight and then showed me how to find teachers to develope and refine my God given talents. I can see how someone like myself or Elohar could be priceless to sincere compassionate time changers. I think this is because a spirit based compassionate Seers realizes first and foremost that God is behind everything and that as a Seer one has both a duty and an obligation to God and to all life in how one uses ones God given gifts.

Why am I living on this time line?", I said. Ragna said,"Because in the year you now live the other timeline is a complete disaster in every way. In this year on the other timeline only Germany, Switzerland, Italy, England and Spain have electricity still working regularly and mostly from nuclear power. However, the main reactor in England will start leaking soon on the other timeline because there are no longer any replacement parts made for nuclear reactors anywhere so they become increasingly problematic on the other timeline."
He went on, "Since China, North, South and Central America are uninhabitable by healthy non radiated people there are no products of any kind coming from there, just a few refugees on sailboats the eastern seaboard of north, south and central america full of a few people that are healthy enough to navigate and stock a sailboat with food and enough equipment to survive."
"At this point on the other timeline there simply is no gasoline left on earth because either all the refineries have either been destroyed or abandoned along with all the oil wells. The infrastructure is gone. All infrastructures to do with electricity and mass travel that isn't by horseback, battery by windmills or wave generation or sailboats just isn't there anymore either.
You are exactly where you want to be, Jonathan. You are exactly where we want you to be and where you can do the most good by telling people what is coming.
 I think these are all somewhat connected paragraphs from;  http://dragonofcompassion.com/jonathan

No comments: