Monday, July 16, 2018

When Missing time was revealed to me in the early 2000s

The thing that strikes me the most about missing time finally being revealed is that because I'm an intuitive I could always sense what was actually going on (at least in regard to things that might make sense to someone who lived in the 1970s then.) So, as these memories were revealed to me I actually asked "Elohar and Ragna" to veil my memories because my son had just been born and it would have just been too much to stay married and raise my son right if I had to carry all this stuff too at that time. Life was stressful enough at age 26 for me as it was. So, I asked at the time for these memories to be taken away from me until I was older and more stable and could handle these memories. Being intuitive and practical this was just how I was then which is a lot like I still am now. I tend to be very pragmatic and practical like my pioneer forebears because I have an inherent sense of what I need to survive and for my family to survive anything too even when I was 26 years old.

No comments: