Thursday, October 18, 2018

a thought meditation to prepare for passing or just being at peace

"I am everywhere at peace in the heart of God" Or if you don't believe in God

"I am everywhere at peace in the universe in the past, present and future"

"Time has no meaning to me as I live in the Eternal Now"

"I am at peace in the eternal now Forever"


Another reason I usually stay at peace more than other people:

I expected to die for 8 months in 1998 and 1999 so often I experience having passed over and the peace I expected to feel then all the time. Another reason I feel at peace is that I was also forced to retire in 1998 in order to stay alive. So, peace became an ongoing experience for me. I went from middle Aged Crazy because my father died in 1985 when I was 37 to dealing with my own death and reaching peace because of expecting to die then for 8 months from fall 1998 until May 1999. So, when doctors told me when they knew 8 months later what had been wrong with my heart (Heart virus) I was mostly amazed and in shock from still being alive even though I was very happy to be alive because my youngest daughter had been born in 1996 and I needed to stay alive to raise her and my older daughter born in 1989 and to be there for my son born in 1974. Peace comes to us all in good time. So, when I thought I was going to be dead I still lived on but it brought with it a peace like dying. So, I had promised God that If I lived that I would start one or more websites on line to write about my experiences with God all my life which I did starting in 1999 and continuing until now. Next May I will have survived 20 years since the doctors told me I wasn't going to die then.

Truth is almost always stranger than fiction. But peace is priceless in the eyes of God.

By God's Grace

No comments: