Sunday, October 14, 2018

Lycotant?

Note: "The Jupiter Ascending Film made in 2015 doesn't have Lycotant written down anywhere by the way so I'm just guessing regarding it's spelling and pronunciation.

This appears to be a word meaning (in science fiction fantasy) like in Jupiter Ascending of someone who is bred for the military (like Channing Tatum) is supposed to be a lycotant in Jupiter Ascending (2015). What this appears to mean is that a person is genetically engineered with Coyote or Wolf genetics in order to produce a superior fighter who can hear  (like a dog or wolf or coyote) and who has extremely fast reflexes (like a dog or wolf or coyote) and who can smell like a dog, wolf or coyote too. So, even in the dark when no human would know the lycotant senses all life for 1 mile or more around him or her.

So, my wife has stored "Fan fiction" in her brain developing a story about Lycotant. I told her she should record herself speaking the story and then type it up but she isn't ready to do that yet.

she gets really upset with me for sharing my writings because she is a stickler for editing and context and spelling. However, I'm less of a writer and more of a storyteller and so ever since I thought I was going to die in 1998 and 1999 from a heart virus I have realized being afraid to publish just means you might die before your works are shared with mankind. What a loss that would be! not only to posterity but also as a legacy for your children!

So, if you have writings, poems, songs that you never published I suggest one answer is to publish them online before you die so others can share your creativity. So, they don't "Go to the grave or to cremation" with you.

No comments: