Sunday, October 14, 2018

Social Economics?

I read this article to my wife today :All Religion is about Money

and she said "Religions are about Social Economics."

And I said, "I have no idea what you are talking about. Then she said, "I made up those words but I thought they would be obvious. I said, "No."

But, you have to understand my wife has a master's degree in Business specializing in Non-profits to make full sense of this.

Then she went on to talk about how religions manifest governments and armies which she said were a part of "Social Economics" and I had to think about everything in a much more complex way in this regard.

So, she wasn't saying Religion isn't about money, she was saying I was right actually but went into more detail than I did.

IF we are talking about Business law or Corporation Business dealings or hiring and firing people or anything like that her Master's in business really stands out. I don't have a degree in business even though have run businesses myself from the time I was 28 years old until I retired.

No comments: