Monday, October 15, 2018

The Universe as I have experienced it

as a Soul Traveler and in past, present and future lifetimes.

So, when I write "Memories" (so far Chapter 1 through Chapter 17) I'm writing about the universe as I have already experienced it in the past, present and future. Often writers are doing this (from their past lifetimes in the past, present and future but might not be aware of it. I'm just aware of it because of when I was 50 I almost died for 8 months time so as I prepared to die I realized that Souls can incarnate into bodies in the past, present and future all at once. What this means is you can just as easily remember your future lifetimes as your past ones because of the nature of our souls.

If I hadn't been granted the right by God and Angels to Soul Travel consciously starting in my early 20s I likely couldn't have understood this in this lifetime. But, luckily because I had been granted this right and had been soul traveling in various ways ever since I could figure this out eventually.

We all have different abilities and gifts we are given by God. So, if we make the best use of our gifts from God this is usually a good thing.

So, I'm grateful God shared as much with me as he did and has allowed me to share as much with you as I have been encouraged to as well.

By God's Grace

No comments: