I believed I likely was going to die before age 60 because I was getting long bouts with bronchitis and didn't know how to stop them and believed then I might die of pneumonia. At the time my doctor was having me take Sudafed 2 or 3 weeks or more until I was hallucinating from taking Sudafed that long. However, it did save my life at the time until my Physical Trainer who was trained as a physician's assistant in Germany told me my symptoms likely were low thyroid also called a hypothyroid condition. She said she believed I had what she had which was a Hypothyroid condition. So, I got a T3 and a T4 blood test and she was right. So, like her, I began taking Armour Thyroid because even though it is expensive because your insurance won't pay for it there are NO side affects when taking Armour thyroid at all. The first day I took Armour thyroid my brain felt like I was 20 years old again away from being a sick old man ready to die. It completely changed my life and is one of the reasons I'm still alive and kicking at age 75 even though now I'm being treated for CHF with my heart. But, I still have lived longer than my father and Uncles so I'm pretty amazed to still be alive at 75. But, it's also true that my grandfather lived until 80 when he drove his panel truck accidentally off a cliff into a river when a wheel bearing froze on his panel truck and might have lived to around 100 like his father in Kansas. My great Grandmother lived to 105 by the way in the 1950s. So, there is longevity in my family. My great Grandfather was a Civil War Captain for the northern Army out of Kansas and lived until almost 100 too there.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Saturday, July 15, 2023
If you have long bouts with Bronchitis it might be good to test for low thyroid with a T3 and T4 blood test
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment