Monday, April 8, 2024

I find regarding abortion there is a religious view (anti-Abortion) and a more realistic view (everyone dying from overpopulation on earth)

I did a calculation in the past year or two and added up all the abortions on earth and what I found was that without all the abortions in China and japan and Europe and the U.S. and Canada and other places that the whole human race would have gone extinct by around 1965 to 1970 from over population.

I'm not even sure these facts are debatable because these are just the facts folks.

However, it is true that abortions are not nice and people get snuffed out before they are fully formed during abortions. So, avoiding an abortion (like by using an abortion pill early in a pregnancy) likely is going to leave the least scars on a woman both physically and psychologically as well from what she is going through.

I remember a room mate of mine that lived with my wife and family then asking me if she should have an abortion and I said I didn't think an abortion was a good idea but she had one anyway because she already had a daughter and was a single mother at the time. I knew who got her pregnant was a friend of mine but she knew she couldn't live with him in any useful way. So, she had an abortion. But, mostly women haven't asked me whether they should have an abortion or not in my life for a variety of reasons. Mostly I think this is a conversation that women tend to have with other women more than they do men or boys. 

However, the alternative (in actuality) to abortions might be birth control or mass sterilization of people and that has been tried many places on earth including India and China but eventually people get pretty upset about being sterilized and rebel usually.

So, for right now at least the only serious way to prevent the human race going extinct from overpopulation likely is abortions on those willing to have them.

Here is some information on the abortion medication: mifepristone and misoprostol

begin quote from:

The Abortion Pill | Get the Facts About Medication Abortion

“Abortion pill” is the common name for using two different medicines to end a pregnancy: mifepristone and misoprostol. You can also use misoprostol alone to ...
People also ask
Feedback

 

No comments: