Saturday, April 13, 2024

We are Thoughts in God's Mind

This is one of the many things that my first 10 years of soul traveling Taught me about the True nature of the universe. "We are thoughts in God's mind"

The other thing I realized is that what we call physical is not solid (at least in the way we think it is.

I once asked a physicist how Earth could be described from a physicist's point of view. I said, "Could earth be described as a nexus point of many different Variables sort of like a Television station or a radio Station?"

He said, "Actually, that's not a bad description of what Earth actually is from a physics standpoint."

However, I should note that this man is a physics college professor but also a Minister at the same time.

However, this helped me a lot in trying to make sense of my experiences as a Soul Traveler.

So, what this all proved to me is that we are all ideas that God has in his mind.

Imagine you are a video game creator and the Universe is one of the games that you have created.

I'm trying to put you in God's mind as I do this the way (It, He, She, the awareness or Sentience) of God really is in real time.

There is the fantasy that people might have about God and then there is the "PHYSICAL" Physics reality of what God is.

Or if you don't like the word God maybe: "The Sentience of the Physical and non-physical universe" might work better or please come up with your own useful name for the intelligence everywhere throughout the universe that thought all this up and is living it day to day (or maybe more likely) a being who lives beyond time and space but who can also exist in time and space as well.

We are thoughts in God's Mind.

This is obvious to me now after discovering this in my 20s.

By God's Grace

No comments: