Tuesday, August 20, 2024

I liked what Jules Verne did in the 1800s by introducing modern Submarines.

Likewise we can begin to engineer our future also now by writing about how we see the future unfolding. I am not writing fantasy as some of you might think but rather my experience of how the universe is already and what we are already a part of on a Galactic Level. So, what I write about already exists and has for millions of years or more already and we are sort of like a backward tribe in the backwaters of the galaxy not exposed that much to technology or galactic culture that much. So, maybe you can see how I'm enculturating people to what the rest of the galaxy is actually like just like Jules Verne showed people a modern submarine but these things were not fully built. I was surprised when I looked it up that submarines in the U.S. go back much further than I realized:

begin quote from:

USS Holland
USS Holland (SS-1) was the United States Navy's first submarine, although not its first underwater watercraft, which was the 1775 submersible Turtle.

USS Holland (SS-1) - Wikipedia

 

No comments: