Sunday, August 25, 2024

The choice of whether we go on living that day is a choice we all make:

 Day by Day. It's true we are all taught not to think this way. But, I find if I think this way I consciously find ways to stay alive for my family and friends when I think this way.

Also, if you consciously CHOOSE to be alive you tend to take less risks than otherwise too I find. Because whether you die by doing something really stupid or whether you do something that says that you intended to die (what really is the difference?)

So, because I was always a physical risk taker: Rock climbing, Motorcycles, tree climbing, off road motorcycles racing cars with friends on the streets in the 1960s in Los Angeles County before it became illegal like it is now. Scuba diving. Traveling to 3rd world nations where disease are more serious than here generally speaking etc. etc. etc.

So, making a choice that you WANT to consciously be alive that night or the next day IS a choice we all make in every moment and in every day. I choose to live for my family and my friends and so that I can help God and Angels here on earth to make this world a better place day by day.

By God's Grace

No comments: