Thursday, August 15, 2024

What does the physical Body of a Creator look like within our Galaxy (and all Galaxies)?

First of all, the original state of the Creators was simply an energy form that could be everywhere at once sort of like a TV Cable Signal that can be all over the world at the same time everywhere and every when so time and space on some levels had no meaning at all because they were everywhere in time and space. This is one of the ways to look at this.

However, when you look at a Sun or a Star you are likely looking at the energy form of a Creator while it is consuming energy while it is also in consciousness everywhere in time and space and beyond this all at once. This is the most evolved perception probably that I have had so far regarding what Creators actually are.

I had to allow for myself for all of this to sink into my head because it is totally different than how humans deal with time and space. So, imagine beings that existed before all Galaxies existed. And this is difficult to impossible for any human being to do effectively.

Look at me, I met the present Galactic Sentience around 1970 when my body was in Rancho Bernardo in California and I'm still trying to make sense of it all because it is way beyond the scope of most human beings to fully process even today.

By God's Grace

No comments: