Thursday, September 12, 2024

My writing style does not usually contain either a beginning or an end (sort of like real life)

 There really isn't an end all be all for me when I write because of my memories of the past, present and future that seem to go on forever. So, I try to make people feel that they are immortal too which they actually are in the way that I write. 

"I watch too many people who are sort of like the White Rabbit? in Alice and Wonderland when he says: "I'm late I'm late for a very important Date".

Often I watch people scurry around while realizing that often this is just hastening their deaths as humans here on earth.

However, many or most people might not have been able to study in college like I have or to become efficient in thinking in the ways various different cultures of the past, present and future do either or to experience talking in more than one language either.

Some people only know their home and a few blocks away and a few people and never meet others much from around the world like I have mostly growing up in California. I have literally met people from ALL OVER THE WORLD and often listened to their points of view which are much much different than the one I was raised with. But, then again I tend to be tolerant of other cultures and not bigoted which is a more California or West Coast trait of accepting all cultures in the world as to being what they are.

You don't have to agree with another culture to accept them as part of the earth we live in. And I find that encompassing more points of view is very healthy to surviving when you travel around the world too.

So, often people who only experience things within a 20 mile range of where they grow up are called "Provincial" because of their basic lack of knowledge of how things work in the rest of the world.

However, television and movies and Streaming seem to help people a lot having a more realistic appraisal of what is actually going on around the world too even if they never leave their living rooms and TV around the world.

No comments: