Sunday, September 29, 2024

I didn't get Covid but got bronchitis for taking my mask off in a restaurant in Mt. Shasta in late June 2024

I was sick most of the month of July and missed the 4th of July completely anywhere because around that time I was sleeping about a day or two at a time trying not to die.

So, what I recommend is to not take your mask off inside any public place. Ever since then I religiously wear a mask in the post Office, inside any public places and even in a gas station or rest room in a gas station. This way I can control my illnesses of this sort even here at age 76.

Also, I plan to get a flu shot within the next couple of weeks and a Covid booster before that.

Why? Because the most likely people to die of Covid or Flu or Bronchitis are over age 45. About 95% of the deaths from Covid were over 45 years old worldwide. Why?

Because after 45 our immune systems don't work as well as when we were young. This is the easiest way to put this.

So, if you are over 45 and still don't wear a mask, you should if you want to continue to be alive on into your 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s and beyond.

No comments: