Sunday, September 29, 2024

Writing

After Writing 8 plus chapters of "A Journey through Time" might be the name eventually for what I have written I could write more and might at the right time.

All of this writing is somewhat spontaneous sort of like when you spontaneously get in your car and fly to an airport and then fly to some place like Hawaii from wherever you are. However, you usually cannot stay there forever in this writing state (unless maybe you are paid to do this). However, for me this kind of writing is sort of like praying for me. It helps me understand myself and the universe around me better.

Even creating an anthropomorphic way of viewing all this for humans here on earth is helpful not only to others but to myself in better understanding all of this. 

Without anthropomorophising all of this it wouldn't make sense at all to most human beings what I'm writing about at all even though it likely is all true to begin with.

However, even what is true has to have some useful context to receive it in and it took me since I was around 20 plus years old until now to be able to write about all this in a way that might be useful to all mankind as we travel out into space once again and visit the stars and planets of our galaxy and possibly even beyond that over the years.

No comments: