Sunday, September 29, 2024

Being in the right place at the right time

I realized early on that this sort of thing is important to become fully enlightened. Where you have the freedom to actually be in the right place at the right time like Jesus and Buddha did too. If they were not in exactly the right place at the right time all the time they wouldn't have been able to accomplish all the things that they did.

Even in Tibetan Buddhism with Padmasambhava who brought Buddhism from Nalanda Buddhist University in Bihar State of India was known for what they sometimes call "Spontaneous Accomplishment" which basically means you are sort of cosmically spontaneous and infinite good results from your "Spontaneous Accomplishment" in each and every moment.

As I realized how important this was as a 15 year old I also decided that my main goal of this lifetime was to become completely enlightened. Was I wrong to make this choice at 15?

I don't think so. Even though my conception of what enlightenment was then is not what i have discovered it to actually be I made the right choice for my life.

Later I read Autobiography of  Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda who came to the U.S. in 1914 from India who was a Swami. When I read of Lahiri Mahasaya who worked for the railroad and raised a family I realized I too would become a householder Yogi with a family and this would be my discipline. Yoga means to yoke like a horse or a cow or a bull pulling a wagon. So, it is your discipline in your life and I realized mine was as a householder yogi. So, my children became my discipline and getting them through school and into college was a part of this and helping them however I could throughout their lives ongoing.

However, a part of all of this is being in the right place at the right time. And I found that this can most easily be accomplished if you own your own business or businesses. Since my father and my grandfather and my uncle were all Electrical Contractors owning their own businesses I found that I liked to own a business or businesses too because it allowed me to be most of the time in the right place at the right time. By doing this my life became more and more magical as I traveled the world when I could.

So, being in the right place at the right time empowers a person onward in their lives in amazing amazing ways ongoing.

By God's Grace

No comments: