Saturday, September 28, 2024

Shared Neural Networks?

 I woke up this morning from a dream understanding one of the ways that Artificial intelligence could keep people alive for hundreds or even thousands of years here on earth or in space or even on other planets.

I realized waking up that it will be possible (and might be already) to ask an AI to monitor your genetics, your blood and through your genetics and dna figure out ways to keep you alive and functioning at a 100% level through diet and oxygen and how to think about things in order to stay alive the longest.

Strangely enough, learning how to think about things I have found might be the most important of all of these.

My own experience growing up tells me a lot about all of this.

what is the primary key to longevity?

The primary key I have found is a combination of your inherited genetics and your diet and your exercise and how you choose to think about things.

I was very lucky to almost have died many times as a young person. Why?

Because it made me more realistic about what it means to stay alive ongoing. So, the very traumas of trying to stay alive helped me to stay alive combined with my genetics and heritage of my ancestors. So, it's possible that having whooping cough at age 2 and then a concussion at age around 9 from rock climbing and landing on my head which eventually caused me to have night time seizures actually contributed to me being freaked out enough to find ways to stay alive all the way here to 76 years old.

And from this point of view I also see that there literally is no limit at all to how long I could "Potentially" live.

So, imagine if you have your own Artificial Intelligence to also do this for you beyond yourselves? This private artificial intelligence that you own like you own your own laptop of Apple wrist phone would be researching how to keep you alive in an optimum way for as long as you might want to continue to be alive which really when I think about it might have no limit or limits at all.

As long as you didn't have an accident of diet (poison) or water (poison) or a physical accident like a car or plane accident or falling off a cliff or something extreme like this it is potentially possible now to be alive at 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 years old with everything working quite well here on earth or in space or on another planet.

This is one potential future I see. I don't see it for everyone simply because everyone might not be exposed to information like this so they might not understand what actually is possible. And understanding what is actually possible is a part of what allows potentially you or I to potentially never die (at least not die at 90 or 100.

Because already in the U.S. and likely places like Europe if you live to be 30 years old it is likely now that you can live to 90 or more years old.

What advances is Artificial intelligence making medically right now that will extend these possibilities for each of us further and further.

I presently believe we will see some people this century living to be 125 years to 150 years to 200 years simply because of the speed of the advance of knowledge and wisdom in a medical and psychological science way for as many of us as can understand and relate to all of this.

By God's Grace







No comments: