Tuesday, September 24, 2024

The Spiritual path

 Around age 15 I decided that the goal of my lifetime was to become fully enlightened. I could remember many many lifetimes of being bankers, and lawyers and soldiers and Carpenters and almost anything you could imagine for a trade. So, I decided the way I could help the human race the most in this lifetime was to become fully enlightened in all ways, spiritually, education wise. World Travel Wise, understanding people wise and likely most of all Understanding myself better through all the lifetimes I had lived already in the past, present and future. HOWEVER, I didn't realize that I could experience all my lifetimes in the past, present and future now until I was preparing to die in 1998. Then I realized more fully what a soul actually was in reality (not in theory). So, at this point the past, present and future all became available to me in remarkable ways after this realization when I was preparing to die then starting in Fall of 1998 until May of 1999.

By God's Grace

No comments: