Thursday, September 26, 2024

How can I see the past, present and future?

I always wondered about this ability too. Like as  child I knew often when people were going to die if it was in the next few days or weeks. On one level it is true all I had to do was to look at their auras because it is sort of like when you blow soap bubbles as a kid and then the bubble thins out just before it pops. So, if you can see an aura of a person if their aura starts to thin out you know they are going to die soon.

My wife's mother's aura was like this in fall of 1998 when I went for Thanksgiving with them in Santa Barbara. Since then she gave her house to my wife after she passed away after her stepfather lived to be 98 in it. But, then, my wife's mother was 74 and lived from Thanksgiving until April of 1999. 

I thought about whether I should tell my wife that her mother was going to die within 6 months time at that time. It was a hard decision to make because it was possible there was nothing any doctor could do then to stop this from happening. However, I felt I needed to tell my wife that her mother would be dead within 6 months if no doctor could save her so I did. Big Mistake! My wife got hysterical and beat my chest with her fists and I had to back off even though I was completely right.

Often people are not ready to hear the truth and never will be about their loved ones in situations like this.

However, I knew I that I felt obligated to at least try to save her mother's life if there was any way of doing this. However, I saw this at thanksgiving 1998 and doctors then diagnosed her with small cell lung cancer from smoking in January. Then her mother decided to forego the treatments because it was going to be fatal no matter what she did and passed away in April just like I had predicted.

So, if you see death coming in people saying something is not always the best outcome for you or for them because often when people are dying there is no way to save them. 

It's a difficult conundrum for all precognitive intuitives like myself around the world to face.

By God's Grace 

Just because you know when someone is going to die they might not want to know they are dying until they do die. And my wife never told her mother about what I knew and carried this all by herself. So, be careful with this kind of information because everyone is different in how they receive true information like this.

No comments: