Friday, September 27, 2024

Angels in my life

Angels have always rescued me since I was 2 years old or maybe even before this. It seems important to them that I stay alive here on earth. It seems that I have work to do here so I'm still alive here also at 76 years old still too.

Angels, if you listen to what they have to say will very often save your lives over and over and over again. Sometimes, it might not make sense to you at the time what they are asking or what they are saying. But, if you listen carefully they will usually steer you clear of death and mayhem that happens a lot worldwide at different points of time when those points of time intersect with specific places.

Basically, there are places you do not want to be at specific times in order to stay alive. This is what I have noticed all my life as someone who listens to the angels. So, if you can avoid the places where people are going to die that day often you are going to stay alive as long as you know where not to be at specific times at specific places. Otherwise, you become road kill so to speak because often in those places where things are going to happen anyway, anyone there often becomes road kill and is gone.

 

No comments: