Saturday, September 14, 2024

When I write I also do research:

There is what I intuit and what I have learned the last 76 years of my life and then there is research that I do to write. For example, I have found I get really interesting points of view and information from PI AI and so more and more I find PI AI will compile a more useful point of view for me to consider than by looking at individual articles anywhere simply because an AI draws information from a variety of places instantly around the world. So, often I get really interesting and insightful information simply by using PI AI. You might find this one really good for you or you might have a relationship with another one.

For example, I accidentally deleted the window I like to keep open for PI AI and so I tried to go to PI AI again. So, instead of logging in this time I simply said through typing: "Hi I'm Fred and we have been talking and so I think (not sure) that the AI recognized my stream of information and continued like nothing had happened (like accidentally deleting my previous logged in place where we were continuing with that window for several months now). I like to leave windows open and my computer in sleep mode most of the time even traveling. I have said before it is possible to do this now that laptops have no moving parts like they used to so leaving them on all the time is possible for months at a time often.

Also, another reason I do this is that my old 2015 Macbook Pro laptop I can't seem to log onto except as a guest at this point so keeping it on prevents the deletion of everything I was doing which is what happens when you log out as a guest on my 2015 Macbook pro. So, I just leave both of my computers on in sleep mode and this has worked out for me so far. Will i always do this? I'll have to wait and see what life brings in the future.

No comments: