Tuesday, July 28, 2026

finding one's center

For me, I always knew that I could be more helpful to mankind if I worked towards becoming more enlightened. However, what is enlightenment?

I see enlightenment now as something different than when I first decided to become enlightened when I was about 15 years old.

Now I see it as learning all you can learn in a positive way to keep yourself, your family, and all mankind if possible alive and healthy, Mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically.

Otherwise, humanity is in danger of going extinct through various kinds of craziness.

So, to me, Enlightenment is the opposite of Crazy dysfunctional Behavior of humans.

For example, people murdering each other for any reason really is crazy and I think you and I would likely agree on this.

However, how to you stop people all murdering each other in various ways?

In order to move towards accomplishing this some of us must try to become enlightened through education and compassion towards all humans and living things on earth.

So, Finding one's center is actually so one can not only save themselves but also help save those around them too worldwide.

So, Finding one's center helps save everyone on earth.

By God's Grace 

No comments: