I'm amazed every day at being still alive at 78 and as happy as I am.
If I go back to being a child from 6 to 12 years old being told I was going to die as a soldier in a Nuclear war it is a truly amazing life that I have had. But, what kept me out of the Viet Nam War was almost dying of seizures at night from a concussion from ages 10 to 15. So, what is very strange to me is that God chose to save my life from having to go to the Viet Nam War by almost killing me often at night from ages 10 to 15 years old.
However, I have this experience to thank for for being so very intuitive too. I had all the abilities there but almost dying over and over again caused me to be very aware of what I was experiencing 24 hours a day which opened many senses in order to survive all this that many people let lie latent in themselves.
So, the point is almost dying many times will make a person more alive in many different ways too.
For example, Whooping cough and a rock climbing concussion that caused seizures from ages 10 to 15 at night is also one of the many reasons why I'm still alive at 78.
One reason is I was always much more serious than most children were after whooping cough and a concussion and seizures mostly because I didn't know between 10 an 15 years old whether each day was my last day on earth.
So, sort of feeling that death was always looking over my shoulder is one of the reasons why I became such a spiritual person to begin with. I have a friend who likes to tease me because of "And I almost died" kind of stories I tend to tell in my life. But, almost dying so many times is also why I'm still alive at 78 years old too.
So, the point here is; "The nearness of death" might also cause you to live forever in the heart of God. Why?
Because if death is real to you death almost becomes sort of like a friend that you ask for help to keep you alive another hour another minute another day.
This also leads me in to all my experiences with Angels starting at age 2 with whooping cough when the archangels came and saved my young life then.
I also, became someone wanting to travel with the angels ever after that too and I have ever since I was 2 years old in various ways.
So, the angels rescuing me at two years of age from Whooping cough also began my path of:
Soul Travel with the Angels to this day here at age 78 years old.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment