My wife brought home this book and it was sitting on her desk this morning by Neil Degrasse Tyson and it made me think of my experience soul traveling to try to find God in the Center of our Galaxy around 1970. At that time I had read the Book by Marie Corelli who was Queen Victoria's favorite author who had God in the Center of the Galaxy so I thought I would go visit God and Ask him not to nuke Planet earth out of existence or at least get him to stop the full on nuclear war I saw coming as an intuitive then. I wasn't sure what year it would happen then in 1970 but I definitely felt it coming. And the Leader of our Galaxy said he would help me stop nuclear war on this planet which he did.
However, as a naive human because of not understanding how things were done in the Universe let alone Galaxy I thought he would just snap his fingers and it would be done. Nope!
So, what he was saying was that we would be changing the time line and that I would be a part of this change which I was. So, the 2nd time we hit 9-11-01 (September 11th 2001) we started a new timeline so now there are two timelines here on earth instead of one.
I can remember waking up on September 11th 2001 and my wife got me up because she said she couldn't figure out what was happening on CNN News on TV. She said, "I can't figure out if this is Science Fiction or News, Fred." And I said something like: "Did a small plane just crash into one of the World Trade Center buildings?"
And then I looked at the damage on the building and I said:"This wasn't done by a small plane because it took out a couple of floors of this building and the whole building was on fire!"
At this exact moment the camera from the helicopter noticed another plane coming in and it hit another building and then we all knew it was a terrorist act which horrified the whole world at this point.
However, we didn't know that this was an engineering feet of Osama Bin Laden who was a structural engineer who would know that these buildings could not withstand passenger jet planes flying into them and stay upright for very long because of all the chain reactions of events that would naturally occur when planes this large hit them and blew up like Napalm and everything would be on fire.
So, this was the day the 2nd time line kicked in instead of Civilization ending like it did the first time here on earth that this happened.
So, you and I are very lucky to live on this time line because on the other time line most people died either that day or within a month and civilization ended for 4000 years.
Anyway, on the Back of "Take me to your Leader" is a picture of a little gold Alien head which the inscription on the page of:
"Take me to your Leader is a book of etiquette for close encounters or perhaps a scientifically infused user's manual with helpful hints from an astrophysicist who wants to meet aliens as badly as you do.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
No comments:
Post a Comment