The second picture looks the most like what I liked to buy nearby my parents church with friends then
around age 8 or 10 years old so 1956 to 1958 then. But, I can't be sure completely without trying
something like this myself and I no longer have the tastes that I did as an 8 to 10 year old now as much.
begin quotes:
Popular products
Rocky Road is handmade with chewy marshmallow, coated with milk chocolate, sprinkled with roasted cashew nuts. Enjoy a Rocky Road today!
Things to know
Availability. Where can I buy a Rocky Road candy bar?
Ingredients. What are the ingredients in a Rocky Road candy bar?
History. What is the history of the Rocky Road candy bar?
Flavor Profile. What is the flavor profile of a Rocky Road candy bar?
Sizes. What are the different sizes of Rocky Road candy bars?
People also ask
Chuao Chocolatier Ravishing Rocky Road Milk Chocolate Gourmet Mini Bars | For Gift Baskets, Birthday, Thank You, Care Package | 20 Pack, 0.39 oz Each.
No comments:
Post a Comment