My wife kept one that we kept only for emergencies then. It had only a 500 dollar limit. So, in emergencies we would use it. But, then I found it took us at the lowest amount of payments back allowed about 5 years to pay this off and by then we had paid 1000 dollars to pay this 500 dollars back. At this point I took that credit card and cut it up and threw it away so we didn't do that again.
Now, you might think this is silly but the more credit card debt you have the more it drags you down. So, when I could through owning businesses I got credit cards but ONLY paid them off every month so I wouldn't have to pay interest at all. Then I learned that if I kept my balances high enough in my accounts at banks that I never had to pay a monthly fee for any bank account. There is an incredible amount of money you can save every single year by doing this.
If you ever sit down and calculate what you are paying on credit card interest you will stop using them at all except maybe for absolute emergencies.
It's true sometimes those credit cards are lifesavers. At this point I have at least one card with a very high credit limit so I could literally buy a car with this credit card. But, I don't because I don't want to carry that kind of debt. However, having that credit line always available to me is a life saver in some potential situation down along the line.
So, by not going into debt your life and your health can get better not worrying about money all the time because you are in debt.
So, especially now with Trump in office he only favors millionaires with what he does. So, if you are not a millionaire already you could easily fail and bit the dust economically no matter what party you are.
I can remember clearly when Trump started the Iran war one lady coming on TV and saying as she paid awful prices for Gas: "I"M such an idiot for voting for Trump! I'm completely ashamed at this point!"
And I think there are literally millions of people who feel this way in the U.S. and around the world.
Trump has been the biggest economic disaster for this country and the world since Herbert Hoover (who was into Tariffs too and caused through his tariffs the 1929 Stock Market Crash where people were jumping out of windows who had bought stocks on margin then.
No comments:
Post a Comment