Monday July 27th 2026 note: I found this yesterday on something i had written about 2014 originally and I liked the way this illustrates my experience of what I'm writing about so that you all can better understand my experience of writing all this: end note.
Introduction: First of all I never try to write fiction usually ever. So, if I'm writing something from another time or place it is often a past life memory that I'm connecting with. This event can be in the past, present or future of this time line or another time line than we are presently on. For example, right now you are on the 2nd Timeline of Earth (however, I'm aware of at least 5 solid timelines that go from about 2001 onwards for several thousands years to at the very least 10,000 AD. After that there are many more potential time lines for a variety of reasons for Earth. However, for now let's just deal with the fact that there became two timelines as a direct result of what happened on 9-11. We are on the nice one as opposed to the one (the 1st timeline) where there are no sane people in North, South, Central America or Asia or the pacific Island nations or Russia or most of Europe and England either. Also, the middle east was a nuclear accidental war zone too. Only Switzerland and the Tibet Region (because of their high altitudes helped prevent radiation poisoning from being quite as bad. Eventually, with Arcane's help (Saint Germain) on the first time line technology was developed again but not exactly like it is today in Switzerland and throughout the Alps.
Introduction: First of all I never try to write fiction usually ever. So, if I'm writing something from another time or place it is often a past life memory that I'm connecting with. This event can be in the past, present or future of this time line or another time line than we are presently on. For example, right now you are on the 2nd Timeline of Earth (however, I'm aware of at least 5 solid timelines that go from about 2001 onwards for several thousands years to at the very least 10,000 AD. After that there are many more potential time lines for a variety of reasons for Earth. However, for now let's just deal with the fact that there became two timelines as a direct result of what happened on 9-11. We are on the nice one as opposed to the one (the 1st timeline) where there are no sane people in North, South, Central America or Asia or the pacific Island nations or Russia or most of Europe and England either. Also, the middle east was a nuclear accidental war zone too. Only Switzerland and the Tibet Region (because of their high altitudes helped prevent radiation poisoning from being quite as bad. Eventually, with Arcane's help (Saint Germain) on the first time line technology was developed again but not exactly like it is today in Switzerland and throughout the Alps.
No comments:
Post a Comment